Friday, October 15, 2010

Happily Ever After

If you had asked me a little over 4 years ago where I would be today I would not have been able to dream up the story my life has become---seriously if I had any talent at all I would be able to write a book about it. I was bruised, hurt, and starting to wonder if all the dreams I had for finding love and starting a family would ever come to life. But the past 4+ years have been amazing and taught me all about true love. I married the love of my life on September 11th 2010.  He helps me through life and all the lessons along the way. He is content and humble and gives me the only gifts I could possibly need: love, patience, and guidance. I knew instantly that he was the one, I had that special feeling that so many people talk about but I had not yet experienced until I met him. On our first date I found out he has boy/girl twins named Nathan and Isabella who at the time were 3 years old. Of course, this was after I started talking about my twin Heather (as I always do). And nine months after our first date I finally met Nathan and Isabella for the first time on Halloween night, Octoboer 31st, 2008. We got engaged April 8th, 2010 and married 5 months later at St. Paul's Methodist Church in Houston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment