Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trent Joseph Barnette

Trent Joseph Barnette was born at 9:30AM Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 weighing 7 lbs. 9 oz. on his due date!

This photo was taken 10 hours after his birth...



His proud parents are Travis and Sheri. I had the privledge of meeting this couple through Philip where he and Travis go back to their college days at LSU. Travis and Sheri have spent the last 4 years living in South Korea so I only just got the opportunity to meet them in the fall of 2010. Sheri was back first, the day after Philip and I got married, so she was the first of the Barnette clan I met. Then a month later in October I met Travis. And that month Sheri found out she was pregnant with Trent.

It's funny how God works, I'm convinced there is a reason why not only Philip, but now Sheri and Travis are a part of my life. I was astonished to find out how similar my life path has been to Sheri's, and to be able to have baby boys around the same time is a huge blessing.

Here we are together on the Saturday before Trent's arrival after lunch at Chuy's. I'm at 24 weeks and of course Sheri is at 40 weeks...



From the time Sheri found out she was having a boy she was willing me to also have a boy and was waiting anxiously to find out the news the day we found out. I have no doubt that Trent and Sebastian will spend many wonderful adventures with each other and I'm looking forward to every bit of these little boys growing up together.

1 comment:

  1. LOL my son can now be found via Google! Thanks Holly :)

    ReplyDelete