Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday ~ October 20th!

And just like that, out of the blue, I'm told our baby's birthday will be October 20th! I definitely wasn't expecting to be given the actual birthday at this checkup, but we were expecting the doctor to induce between October 24th and 28th. I never thought it would feel so surreal being told your baby's birthday. Then the realization that I'm about to spend my last weekend pregnant set in, which made me feel nostalgic and emotional that my pregnanacy journey is coming to an end. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have my baby boy in my arms where I can see him and cuddle with him over pregnancy any day. I'm sure once he is here I won't have any time to reflect on not being pregnant anymore and will be purely focused on the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment